Tuesday, July 14, 2009
This is the guy who got the accolade - "back up of MH". Though the usage has got nothing to do with this guy's brain it has got a lot to do with his butt which allegedly contributes to half of his weight. Undisputedly, he had the biggest buttocks in our batch. And U know what this guy can work wonders with that. Gathered an awesome fan base among girls with his best feature. No surprises for those who has seen his characteristic walking style marked by cadence of butts and a dual SIM mobile phone on his right hand.
This is the man who wrote 2 complete sheets of answer paper for an elective subject which he had never opted and was wrongly assigned. How intelligent?
July 12th, this guy threw away his status of celibacy. Tied knot with his lady love with whom he had spend half of the hostel life over phone. Fruition of a universal feeling called love. It is said that love is made in earth and marriages are made in heaven
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Points to Ponder
Sorry if yu find it abusive down the lane. I have put a lot of effort in shaping this post with the least possible abusive content. Hope yu all will comprehend my mental infirmity.
Following are the physical traits that describe the DNA of MH and the denizens who live here. Please be informed that adapting some of these physical traits as a way of life might prove catastrophic.
- MH is exclusively for men though in a considerable proportion yu can find women but confined to CDs, magazines and posters.
- MH is to CET is perfectly proportional to Kashmir is to
. We crave for autonomy & freedom. Though we abide by the constitution of CET we frequently voice protests, stage dharnas, and call strikes against the flaws in the framework. India
- G-sec is considered to be born to purple. He is the diamond in the pool of gems. His words are rules, actions are taken for granted and we call him by the name "Raja".
- Mhites revel in arrogance, chauvinism and misogyny. We feel that day scholars are immature & LHites are whores.
- Mhites are trained to conserve water. So people here seldom bath, rarely wash, shit dry and drink a lot of beer.
- In MH, the most consumed 'goods such as shirts, jeans, soap, shampoos, hair oils, toothpastes are prone to Buy Operate and transfer model of operation and eventually one who emptied his purse literally sucks. [A guy using underwear of his roommate is an extreme example of case in point.]
- Mhites choose to spend 90% of their money in movies, cigarettes, alcohol, paying mess bill fines and with the final option we ensure that the revenue of college never dips below a stipulated level. Juniors are our ATMs.
- One-third of the Mhites are never expected in the class on time; the next one-third choose to set foot in the college after academic hours; and all said the remaining one-third don't know what college life is all about.
- The most creative bits are born in MH. This shows our commitment and dedication when it comes to exams and as there are always two sides to a coin some guyz deliberately choose to bunk the exams.
- Every batch in the MH consider their immediate senior and just junior batch as nothing but morons.
- All celebrations and personal achievements in MH are marked by brutally bruising the back of the concerned individual(s)
- On a regular basis, Mhites follow UK timings. We hit the hay in the morning and wake up by afternoon; well not everyone.
- Mhites are the source of one of the greatest ironies in the world. We stoically get up early in the morning, somehow mange to take a bath, groom ourselves well and call water strike bringing college to a dead freeze. [This is an exception to the above point.]
- Mhites have a penchant for fighting. It's a lifestyle obsession. [If yu wondered as to how that becomes an obsession - go and watch Edward Norton & Bradd pitt starer Fight club.]
- We christen our own names and have our own jargons and colloquial usages. Mentioning those here would contradict the preface of this post.
This post is highly figurative.......DISCLAIMERS!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Extract back those evening times when we lazily and blithely moved from the college front(chechi kada) to the evergreen campus,
Figure out that lobby front where we spend time bird watching and passing comments,
Remember those foliage filled road and surrounding shades of lush greenery through which we wandered,
Reinvent those cute "Archi" faces that we stared at,
Bring to mind those car glasses in front of which we paused to convincingly groom our hair,
Conjure up the wall adjoining indoor stadium and that strategically placed brick holes where we tucked in our legs,to climb the wall,
Summon up that jump across the wall,
Recall that snack bar where we laid over for a balanced diet of cool drinks and hot puffs,
Evoke that ground where we had a glimpse of our own immense football talent,
Reminisce those junior faces that we ridiculed at on the way,
And all this and much more, should yu remember "the way to MH"
Dedicated to ALL GEMS(Mhites) of the batch 2004 - 2008/2009